A powerful yet very easy to use stock control manager with real time stock information, costs, and wastage.
Control multiple suppliers, purchasing, and stock transfer between branches, manufacture in-house stock items from other stock items, carry out stock take and adjustments all from one system.
- Stock Items – control multiple stock items, how it is purchased and how it is sold. It is possible for each branch to have unique stock items and different suppliers not available to other branches (i.e local producers)
- Stock Centre – you can have a main stock centre or multiple stock centres in a branch, you can also transfer between one Stock Centre to another
- Suppliers – manage unlimited number of suppliers, assign them to stock items and branches with different price points for easy purchasing and cost control
- Purchasing & Dispatch – create and issue purchase orders to suppliers or distribution centre (DC), dispatch orders from DC or branch and mark orders as received or part-recieved for accurate stock control
- FIFO – First-in First-out (FIFO), the system calculates stock usage and costing based on the oldest available stock first and allocates newer stock and it’s cost accordingly